Preschool Scholarship Applications
Through LexFUN!’s Pre-School Scholarship Fund, we provide opportunities for children of families with financial need to get quality early education to support their child’s lifelong learning. Scholarships range from $250 to $4,000. Since our scholarship fund was founded, LexFUN! has awarded over $300,000 to local families!
To receive funding for the Fall Semester – Apply by June 1st
To receive funding for the Spring Semester – Apply by November 1st
Scholarship Program Guidelines
- The scholarship application must be filled out completely in order to be considered.
- Scholarship awards will be based on three main criteria: (1) financial need, (2) availability of funds and (3) number of eligible applicants. With respect to financial need, the LexFUN! Scholarship Committee looks at an applicant’s whole financial picture including income, expenses, number of dependents, and any special circumstances.
- Applicants must reside in Lexington and the child must attend a pre-school in Lexington.
- Scholarship funds shall be paid directly to the pre-school the child will attend.
- Scholarships will be awarded for the current school year or a portion of the school year. Recipients wishing to continue to receive scholarship funds for the following year must reapply each year.
- Parents/guardians must notify LexFUN! if the child withdraws from pre-school during the year.
- Your application, including all financial information, will be kept strictly confidential and will be used only for the purpose of evaluating your Scholarship request.
- Scholarship awards shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or English proficiency.